The world is changing, and so is the packaging industry. Foil lamination bags are taking over the industry because of their multiple benefits. Foil lamination bags are not just a trend; they have been used for a long time now. They were first introduced in the 1970s as an alternative to paper and plastic bags. These days, they are considered one of the most sustainable packaging materials available because they do not require any energy to produce them and can be recycled again and again.
Foil Lamination Bags & Their Increasing Trend:
According to a new analysis from Fact.MR, the aluminium foil packaging market will grow at a CAGR of over 4% and reach $55 billion by the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. According to the report, aluminium foil packaging sales will grow one and a half times throughout the predicted period. The market’s growth is being fueled by its efficacy as a substitute for plastic-based packaging and its structural strength. The worldwide aluminium foil packaging market was worth USD 23.47 million in 2020 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.81 percent between 2021 and 2026.
The foil lamination bag has a lot of advantages over other types of packaging materials like paper or plastics, which is why it has been adopted by many companies worldwide for their packaging needs. Besides that, Foil lamination bags are used for various purposes, including food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, and industrial packaging.
The foil layers protect from moisture and other environmental factors. They are lightweight and cost-effective to produce. The most significant advantage of using foil lamination bags is that they can be reused or recycled. It’s not necessary to use new materials for every project. It is a sustainable way of doing business.
Benefits Of Foil Lamination Bags:
1. Nothing beats Foil Lamination Bags when it comes to keeping the heat and freshness inside. Foil lamination bag’s property of being an excellent thermal conductor allows it to keep the packed product safe for an extended period of time. Therefore, aluminium foils are commonly used as wraps for various snacks such as burgers and pizza and for regularly packaging fresh meals.
2. Foil Lamination bags are an excellent alternative to paper-based packaging due to their durability, recyclability, and lightweight properties.
3. Durability: Foil lamination bags have outstanding durability. They are made with aluminium, polyester, and polyethylene, making them more durable than paper bags.
4. Wide variety of uses: Foil lamination bags can be used in any industry where it is necessary to keep products fresh or sealed from external elements. They are used in packaging of:
- Fertilizer products
- Chemical Products
- Animal Feed
- Pharma products
- Snacks & Condiments
- Food Packaging.
5. Foil Lamination Bags are leak-proof packaging that prevents water, moisture, air, and light from entering the product. PE films with many layers protect the contents of the bags from extremes in temperature and weather.
6. Cost-effective: Foil lamination bags are cheaper than other packaging materials because they don’t require extremely expensive or modern machinery or equipment to produce them.
7. Foil lamination bags are a type of packaging made from two layers of material. The first layer is a plastic bag and the second layer is a thin sheet of aluminium foil. The plastic bag has an adhesive coating on one side, which can be sealed to the foil. This will result in a shiny and durable finish for the package that can be used for food products or other items.
Foil lamination bags are used to protect products from damage in the packaging industry. They offer protection to the product, reduce the weight of the package, and help prevent theft. They are an excellent alternative to paper-based packaging due to their durability, recyclability, and lightweight properties.
Foil lamination bags are a more durable alternative to paper bags. They can also be used in a wide variety of industries. For example, they are used in the food industry for packaging and storing food items that need to be kept fresh.
Considering the tremendous benefits of Lamination bags and their rising demand in the packaging sector, we at Polybol create laminated bags and rolls for different industries. We produce high-quality aluminium foil Lamination bags, which are Leak Proof and provide moisture and UV protection. Besides that the bags made at Polybol are 100% Recyclable and come in 8 different colours of Graphic Printing. For more details about the foil, lamination bags, visit us: www.polybol.com.